- Yankees lead the series 2-1 as they win tonight 8-5 over the Phillies.
- Sidney Crosby has tallied his fourth career fight! Yes, it is true. The Kid has dropped the gloves with Marek Zidlicky because they both slashed each other's sticks. You know what, just follow the Link!
- Joannie Rochette placed third at the Cup of China competition. Why does this matter? Because she's a Canadian athlete that will compete at the 2010 Olympics at home, yo!
- Happy Birthday to Jose Maria Gutierrez Hernandez, better known as Guti (33) and Tomas Plekanec (27)
- Some news from the OHL. Ben Fanelli of the Kitchener Rangers is in the hospital under intensive care and is listed in critical but stable condition. After taking one hell of a hit during yesterday's game against the Erie Otters, he was quickly taken to the hospital. It has been reported that Fanelli has a skull fracture, facial fractures, and a laceration above his eye. Michael Liambas, who threw the hit, has been suspended indefintely. The best of luck to Ben, the Rangers, and his family and friends. Most of all Ben. This is something that should not have happened.