12.04.2009

Life is a Highway...

... and I want to ride it all night long!

So on 21 November all the way to the 1 December, I went with my sister, brother-in-law, and nephew down south of the 49th parallel on a road trip down to L.A. to visit family.

Visited one of my aunts on my dad's side, an uncle and cousin on my mother's side, and my brother-in-law's cousin (or something like that).


Overall, it was a pretty swell.  It was warmer than I expected down there and a lot windier than I expected in Portland (where we stopped).  And when we came back to Vancouver, it was bloody -1!

The cutest thing at night: DoDo cocoon

(There was a better sign that read, "Try Weed" or something like that.)

Wind leads to DoDo in my toque!  Not cool.

Unto the Getty Villa...!


And the expressions done at the Getty.


Where did he learn it...

In Malibu, the craziest Hindu temple outside of India (Toronto's is a close second).

(This is just the entryway)



CHECK OUT THE DETES!

No comments:

Post a Comment