1.01.2010

After the Winter Classic



After the NHL's Winter Classic, Team USA announced their team in a very innovative way.  22 kids hit the ice in full gear and in USA jerseys.  When a name was announced, a child turned with the players name.  It was cute (especially the very little kids).



Team USA
G     Ryan Miller          Buffalo Sabres (what did I say?  I told you so!)
G     Jonathan Quick    LA Kings (Again!  I predicted correctly!)
G     Tim Thomas         Boston Bruins (This, I wasn't expecting)

D     Erik Johnson        St. Louis Blues
D     Jack Johnson       LA Kings
D     Mike Komisarek Toronto Maple Leafs
D     Paul Martin          New Jersey Devils
D     Broosk Orpik      Pittsburgh Penguins
D     Brian Rafalski      Detroit Red Wings
D     Ryan Suter          Nashville Predatros
(I got 3 (almost 4) right.)

F     David Backes      St. Louis Blues
F     Dustin Brown       LA Kings
F     Ryan Callahan      New York Rangers
F     Chris Drury          New York Rangers
F     Patrick Kane        Chicago Blackhawks
F     Ryan Kesler         Vancouver Canucks
F     Phil Kessel           Toronto Maple Leafs
F     Jamie Lagenbrunner  New Jersey Devils
F     Ryan Malone        Tampa Bay Lightning
F     Zach Parise           New Jersey Devils
F     John Pavelski        San Jose Sharks
F     Bobby Ryan          Anaheim Ducks
F     Paul Statsny          Colorado Avalanche
(And I was correct on 8 (almost 9) of these guys!)

I wasn't that far off with my predictions.  I'm just happy Kesler and Parise is in it.  Now who is with who...

1 comment:

  1. It will be great to watch New Jersey Devils, i have bought tickets from
    http://ticketfront.com/event/New_Jersey_Devils-tickets looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete