1.24.2010

Les Nouvelles

24/01/2010
  • In case you haven't heard, seen, or smelt (which I really hoped you didn't), the two team going to the XLIV Superbowl have been decided.  Going to Miami, FL will be the New Orleans Saints heading up against the Indianapolis Colts.
  • I have just learned how hard it is to spell 'Indianapolis'.
  • Dave Duncan has claimed the final spot on Team Canada's freestyle ski team.  Others joining him will be Chris Del Bosco on the men's and Kesley Serwa for the women's.
  • The world is very ironic at the moment.  I didn't announce it the day it happened (because I was emotional over it) but Ruud van Nistelrooy has completed a transfer from La Liga's Real Madrid to German Bundesliga's Hamburger SV.  Earlier today when Real defeated Malaga 2-nil, Ruud waved goodbye to all the dedicated fans as they gave him a standing O.  The proper goodbye
  • I am anxiously waiting the opening of Tim Burton's adapation of Alice in Wonderland
And to pump y'all up for the Superbowl (though, I must admit, I am no fan), here you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment