- On a day of early hockey games (except for a couple), here is your playoff updater:
- Pittsburgh/Montreal: OMG! Best way to wake up in the morning! A 3-1 Montreal win over the Pens splits the series at 1-1.
- San Jose/Detroit: a topsy 3-4 win over the Red Wings saw the Sharks take the seires 2-0, heading into Detroit.
- Abbotsford/Hamilton: Hamilton took a 3-1 win over the Heat to split the series 1-1.
- Texas/Chicago: It took to 2OT, but Chicago finally took a 4-3 win over the Stars and levelled the series 1-1.
- OHL Finals: Barrie/Windsor: After an Adam Henrique hat trick, Windsor took a 5-2 win over the Colts and took a stunning 3-0 lead in the series!
- QMJHL Finals: Moncton/Saint John: Moncton took a big jump into the lead with a mind-blasting 9-3 win and now leads the series 2-0.
- LeBron James has captured his 2nd straight NBA MVP award. The NBA tells ya'!
- Injury update in the NHL: Boston Bruins' Marco Sturm will miss the rest of the playoffs with a knee injury. He'll go and get surgery done in 4-6 weeks, and then another 6 months to recover. Bruins release
- Yesterday's news I've failed to tell: Pittsburgh Penguins' Jordan Staal will be out for the rest of round 2 after getting surgery done on a tendon that was hurt during game 1 of the Habs/Pens series. Penguins PR
- Andrei Markov is out for the rest of the season after taking a Matt Cooke hit the worse way he could. Few days ago, he flew back to Montreal to recuperate and getting all well again for next year.
- Rafael Nadal (my current fave) won his 5th Rome Masters title. One of the best on clay was best again after a disappoint season last year. Original Italian & the English
- And for y'all that care, it's David Beckhams birthday! (Unethusiastic 'yeah' from me) Becks turns a special 35 years old and gets closer to his footy playing years being put behind him.
While you enjoy your news, here is this new thing I'm trying to get into; It's SONG OF THE DAY!