5.31.2010

Les nouvelles



This vid cracked me up a whole lot.
  • Playoff update!!
    • NHL
      • Philadelphia/Chicago: I think it's your right to know that Chicago took a 2-0 series lead after a 2-1 win at home.
  • Benoit Groulx has stepped down from his position with the AHL's Rochester Americans to go become the head coach of the QMJHL's Gatineau Olympiques.  TSN
  • OH MY GAWD!  Jose Mourinho (who I do not respect, but I don't not like) has officially become the head coach of my Spanish club, Real Madrid.  Early today, he inked a deal with the Spanish Giants to keep him with the club until the end of the 2013-14 season.  I don't know whether to be happy or a little put-out by this.  Real Madrid talk
  • Forgot to mention, the host for the 2016 UEFA Euro Cup is... FRANCE!  Congrats to them.  UEFA discusses 
  • OMFG!  9 days left till FIFA!!  I'm freaking out~~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment