7.14.2010

Les nouvelles

Since my off-season has approached, less news is a-buzzing and not much is going, but I've found a lot to say tonight!
  • First off, congratulations to 2010 FIFA World Cup bronze medalist, Philipp Lahm and his now wife, Claudia Schattenberg!  Earlier this morning, the two got married in Aying, Germany.  My source
  • If you didn't know this, you are a poor footy fan.  French international Thierry Henry has signed a multi-year contract with the MLS' New York Red BullsTSN  New York Red Bulls
  • Fresh of a champion run, David Silva has been signed to a contract by the Premier League's Manchester CityManchester City
  • This brought a couple of tears to my eyes.  Carles Puyol has made it official that he is retiring from the international stage.  I'm gonna miss Puyi and his defensive skill.  Goal report

No comments:

Post a Comment